- Evaluate existing building or plant for efficient operation.
- Energy Star Bench Marking to compare actual cost operation of an existing building to other buildings of the same type and use for relative efficiency.
- HVAC system evaluated for IAQ and review of system weaknesses and concern.
- Balancing and verifying optimized operation of the following systems: Air Handler, Steam Heating Systems, Hydronic Heating Systems, Domestic Pumpming Systems, and Chilled Water Systems
- Engineering for Existing or New Facilities as follows: CO2 optimized fresh air ventilation systems, Energy Recovery Systems, Non-cross contaminating Energy Recovery Systems, Variable Speed Drives for dynamic optimized Systems, Class 1 to 10,000 Clean Rooms, Indirect Evaporative Cooling Systems for Industrial Applications